This Weeks Number One Video

Trending Posts

A new app sends you on a first date immediately. No swiping, no messaging allowed.

Predicting Personality Traits from Content Using IBM Watson

Exclusive excerpt: ‘Scored’ by Marquita Valentine

Source: happyeverafter.usatoday.com --- Sunday, June 18, 2017
HEA shares an excerpt from stand-alone contemporary sports romance Scored by Marquita Valentine, arriving tomorrow. About the book: Scored is a brand new sexy and fun contemporary romance between a cocky football player and the quirky librarian who catches his eye. Dallas Drake has a big salary and an even bigger…ego…and he’s not afraid to use either of them to his advantage. As infamous as he is attractive, Dallas has all the equipment necessary to bring home the win. The first time I met him, I was in handcuffs. The second, he saved me when I fell off a ladder. Now? Now we’re working together to plan a charity event. I may not be interested in what Dallas has to offer, but as the game goes on, I’m becoming more open to his passes. Is he looking for the win, or just determined to score? EXCERPT The one good piece of advice my mom gave me concerning men is that their egos are huge yet fragile and it takes the delicate, yet strong touch of a woman to handle them. Leave it to a man I know only by reputation to drive that point home. Dallas sits in my office, an ice pack on his lip and the back of his head. To be nice, and since it was my fault he’s in pain in the first place, I’m holding the one on his head, so he can have at least one hand free. “Sorry,” I say for what has to be the tenth time in the past twenty minutes. “I didn’t get to explain myself before, but I wasn’t laughing at you…well, it was at you, but not your pain. P ...



from Valentine http://happyeverafter.usatoday.com/2017/06/19/scored-excerpt-marquita-valentine/
via Warrington

Popular posts from this blog

NaaP (Network as a Platform) is the Latest Acronym to Spell Growth

TV Networks Struggle With Increasing Ad Complexity: Furious’ Swartz

A new app sends you on a first date immediately. No swiping, no messaging allowed.